Unlock your skin’s potential for radiance and luminosity in just 4 minutes with the newest facial technology from Europe. CooLifting is a new facial that combines a controlled spray of carbon dioxide and a blend of hyaluronic acid and botanicals to generate beautiful results with no downtime, no injections, and no pain.
How It Works:
CooLifting works by using a carboxy spray to deliver a hydrating serum to problem areas of the skin. CooLifting can be done in just a few minutes and there is no downtime after your session. There is no pain with CooLifting and you can resume your normal skin regimen the next day.
CooLifting is a four-minute treatment in which a proprietary serum is dispensed on areas typically plagued by fine lines and wrinkles. Expect to feel the most tightening 12-24 hours after treatment, as well as noticing an overall healthier look and feel to your skin.
Benefits of Coolifting:
- Luminous and radiant skin.
- Increased hydration for a more youthful and healthier looking skin.
- Tissue stimulation for even skin and fine line lifting.
Did You Know?
- It has been observed that when skin is exposed to high concentrations of carbon dioxide, the body responds by releasing more oxygen to the area creating a lifting and plumping effect.
- CooLifting is a “Dermal Delivery System” (DDS) – a technology that improves the application of active ingredients on the skin.
- CooLifting’s unique hyaluronic acid serum also contains sorghum bicolor stalk juice and wheat protein, which help improve skin’s general appearance.
How long will it take to see results?
There is an immediate luminosity to the skin. You will also notice a lifting and tightening effect within 12-24 hours of the treatment. Clients who sign up for a package of three treatments, followed by monthly follow-ups, will see substantial improvement over time.
Is there any maintenance required after a treatment?
Post-treatment, you can return to your regular skin care regimen, which a good moisturizer followed by a mineral sunscreen.
Can people with sensitive skin be treated with CooLifting?
Yes. CooLifting can be used on all skin types or degrees of pigmentation.
Is there any downtime after a treatment?
There is no downtime after CooLifting. In fact, it’s a perfect “Red Carpet” facial before a special event like a black tie dinner, wedding, or class reunion.